Housing Benefit overpayment

The Paying it back guide has information on how and where to repay any overpaid Housing Benefit. It also reminds you that you have a calendar month from the date we notify you of your overpayment to appeal against it.

You can repay your overpayment in the following ways;

  • Via the internet
  • Direct Debit
  • by phone - call us on 709554, 709482 or 709524
  • by cheque
  • by Allpay card
  • by standing order