Our ‘Tamworth Listens’ initiative aims to improve communication between councillors and the public, and to ensure we are aware of issues with affect you. Events take place throughout the year where you can give your ideas and ask questions about what would make Tamworth a better place to live.
The information collected from this initiative is fed into the annual State of Tamworth Debate. This is an opportunity for councillors to discuss and debate the findings of this consultation. Members of the public are invited to come along and listen to the debate.
Tamworth Listens 2017
Tamworth Listens Question Time Event 2017
For the fourth year running, we held a Question Time panel event on Thursday 26th January 2017 at Landau Forte Academy, Amington. It focused on the Council’s three strategic priorities; living a quality life in Tamworth, growing strong together in Tamworth and delivering quality services in Tamworth.
The panel consisted of the Council’s Cabinet; Leader, Cllr Daniel Cook; Deputy Leader, Cllr Rob Pritchard and the Portfolio Holders for Communities & Wellbeing, Environment & Culture and Housing Services, Cllrs Stephen Doyle, Joy Goodall and Michelle Thurgood.
Responses to the questions were to be included in the State of Tamworth debate report at full Council on Thursday 9th March 2017.
Tamworth Listens 2015
- State of Tamworth Debate 2015 report (Introduction)
- State of Tamworth Debate 2015 report
- Tamworth Listens Question Time Event 2015 Responses
- Budget Consultation Report 2016/17
- Tamworth Borough Locality Profile 2015
- Tamworth Health Profile
Tamworth Listens 2014
- State of Tamworth Debate 2014 report
- Appendix A: Tamworth Listens Question Time Event
- Appendix B: Budget consultation report
- Appendix C: Enhanced District Profile
- Appendix D: Health Profile