Pay It Online
To make a payment, use the external link on the right.
What can I pay for online?
You can pay the
- Council tax
- Business rates
- Housing rent
- Garage rent
- Parking Penalty Charge Notices (On and Off
- Housing benefit overpayments
- Any invoice raised by the council.
- Miscellaneous Payments :-
- Litter Fines
- Dog Fouling Notices
- Bin Replacements
- Planning Fees
- Planning Decision Notices
- Planning Ordnance Survey Plans
- Building Regulations
- Trade waste documents fines
- Commercial premises, street litter fines
By what means can I pay online?
pay online using most major credit and debit cards:
Please note that use of a credit card may incur a 2.6%
Please note that we do not accept American Express or Diners
Does it cost me any extra?
No, but it
should be noted that using a credit card attracts a 2.6%
Is it safe?
Yes. All of your personal and card details are protected using 128
bit encryption when transmitted over the Internet. Your card
details are stored on a high security server behind a "firewall"
which restricts access to and from the internet. Only authorised
personnel can access this information.
In order to use the security features, your browser must support
128 bit encryption.
If you experience problems accessing this service, read our advice
on 128 bit encryption, including details on checking your browser
When is the service available?
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have any problems or queries regarding Online Payments
please contact Customer Services.
Telephone: 01827 709709
Please note that there may be a delay of up to two working days
between your payment online and your account being up dated.
- Pay via a touch-tone phone - 0845 2307 709.
- Pay by cheque at Marmion House.
- Pay using All Pay swipe cards.
Please note that we do not accept American Express or
Diners Club cards.