How to pay your rent
Why pay by Direct Debit? -
- A choice of payment dates, either the 1st or 16th of each month. Or sign up to a weekly direct debit which is collected on a Friday. If there is a bank holiday on a Friday the payment will be taken on the next banking day. You will be notified as to when and what money is being taken
- No more queuing or paying for postage
- No need to remember to pay your rent - payments always made on time
- Not having to complete bank forms every year and advance notice if the date or amount changes
- An immediate money back guarantee from your bank in the event of an error
- Each direct debit payer saves Tamworth Borough Council £20.00 per year in collection costs. These savings can be used to improve your services.
Contact: Income team. Tel: 01827 709514. Email: IncomeTeam@tamworth.gov.uk
You can pay online 24/7.
You can pay directly from your bank account. Ask the Income team for further details.
Payment outlets throughout Tamworth
Many local businesses including independent newsagents, supermarkets and convenience stores displaying the Pay Point sign will take rent payments using your rent swipe card. You will not be charged for using this service.
Pay over the phone with a credit or debit card by calling the automated payment service: 0345 2307 709.