Freedom of Information
This allows anyone to request access to information that we hold, covering all aspects of council business and governance. We endeavour to provide access to a wide range of information through various formats, the main format is through leaflets at our customer service points, and also on this website.
The Council operates a Publication Scheme which supports access to information, broken down to generic areas of interest.
We also publish our disclosure log, which is frequently asked Freedom of Information requests.
If you are unable to find the information you are searching for, please submit a written request to the Project & Information Coordinator at Tamworth Borough Council by downloading and completing our FoI Request Form or by completing our online Foi Request Form.
Important notes on placing a request for information:
- The application must be in writing
- Must provide an address for correspondence
- Contain sufficient and concise information to allow us to conduct a search
- The Council has up to 20 working days to respond fully to the request, subject to clarification or exemption
- A charge may be requested for providing certain information, applicants shall be notified in writing in advance giving the reasons
Email your request: FOImailbox@tamworth.gov.uk. In writing: The Project & Information Coordinator, Tamworth Borough Council, Marmion House, Lichfield Street, Tamworth, Staffs, B79 7BZ.