- What you should do if it floods
- Flood warnings and alerts
- Staffordshire warnings and alerts
- Information on river levels
- To report a problem with flooding on the highways network
- Weather forecast in your area
- Our sandbag policy
In the event of water coming into your property, you MUST treat this as an emergency and ring 999.
The Environment Agency operates a flood warning service. If flooding is forecast, warnings are issued using a set of easily recognisable codes. Each of the codes indicates the level of danger associated with the warning.
There is also a free subscription service available which is available at www.metoffice.gov.uk.
Flooding is possible, be prepared
- Be alert
- Remain vigilant
- Early precautions
Flood is expected, immediate action required
- Flooding expected
- Take action
- Protect yourselves and your property
Severe flooding danger to life
- Significant risk to life
- Significant disruption to communities
- Protect yourselves