Finding a home
Useful links, forms and documents:
All housing forms and useful documents
Finding a Home application form
Paying your rent
Report housing cheats
Register for housing
Transfer or exchange
Change of circumstances form
What is choice-based letting?
- Make your own decision about where and when you want to move.
- See all our available empty properties - it's an open and fair system
- We work with others organisations to prevent homelessness
- We use trained mediators to return people home
- We work with private landlords/housing associations to provide more available housing
- As from Wednesday 22nd April 2015 everyone will be able to continue to view the advertised properties but to place a bid applicants will need to create an account and log in. There will be simple screen instructions to follow - in the mean time you do not have to do anything. Having an account will enable people to be able to manage their own bids; view bids made, make changes to these if they need to, delete bids if they change their mind and add new ones.
Contact: Housing Solutions Team: Email: HousingSolutions@tamworth.gov.uk Tel: 01827 709459.
Monday to Friday: 8.45am - 5.00pm