Derventio Housing Trust
Derventio Housing Trust provide a leasing scheme in Tamworth. The scheme offers accommodation and support to help people who are homeless or in housing crisis in the borough. Derventio provide intense housing management - proactively tackling management issues such as neighbour disputes and anti-social behaviour - and minimising problems for both neighbours and the property owner.
Derventio Housing Trust are looking for landlords in the borough to lease their properties through their Smart Share Scheme. Here are some of the benefits:
- Guaranteed rent payments
- Long-term leases (up to 3 years)
- No set-up fees or hidden costs and a free inventory
- Damages other than general wear and tear are dealt with and repaired
- Regular monthly property inspections
- Intense housing management including dealing with neighbour disputes and anti-social behaviour
- Extensive experience of supporting tenants on benefits, including Housing Benefit
- Competitively priced maintenance and repairs service available for property owners to use
If you are interested in finding out more information, you can contact Derventio Housing Trust directly by calling them on 01332 292776 or visiting their website.