Contact us - about us
Welcome to Customer Services
Our team can help with all manner of enquiries about our services - and in most cases there is no need to refer you to anyone else. If you are not happy with the service you receive, please see our Tell Us policy which details how to make a complaint. It also give details on making comments and compliments to us.
- Tel: 01827 709709. Out-of-hours there is an message which lists emergency contacts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.10pm
- Friday 8.45am - 5.05pm.
- N.B. We are closed on bank holidays
- Our quieter times are between 9am and 10.30am and after 3.30pm. Thursday is our quietest day
- For general information or to report an issue outside of office hours, this website is available 24/7. We also have an app that you can download onto your smartphone. Click here for more information about our app.
- Wates provide repairs for all our council houses. To report any issues please call: Freephone 0800 183 00 44. This number is also for out-of-hours enquiries.