Tamworth Community Safety Partnership
crime and disorder and improve community safety in the Borough of
The 1998 Crime and Disorder Act places a duty on specific
agencies to work together as Crime and Disorder Reduction
Partnerships (CDRPs) to tackle crime and disorder problems within
their local areas.
Please visit Tamworth's Community Safety Partnership
Section 5 of the Act requires the responsible authorities and
other key agencies to:
- conduct and publish an audit of local crime and disorder
- consult locally on the basis of that audit.
- set and publish objectives and targets for the reduction of
crime and disorder.
The partnership is made up of:
- Staffordshire Police and Police Authority
- Staffordshire County Council
- South Staffordshire Primary Care Trust
- Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service and Fire Authority
- Staffordshire Drug and Alcohol Action Team and many
The Tamworth Community Safety Partnership (TCSP) co-ordinates and
delivers projects on the priorities identified by local