The Business and Economic Partnership
Who are we?
The Business and Economic Partnership covering Tamworth and
Lichfield, better known as the BEP, is made up of
representatives from public, private and voluntary sector
organisations, all with the same goal: promoting economic growth
We continually strive to better understand the conditions for
local businesses and their needs, particularly in the current
climate. If there is anything you wish to discuss with a member of
the BEP please contact us
via the details at the bottom of the page.
What are the priorities for the Business and Economic
- Town Centre regeneration / rejuvenation.
- Skills development and aspiration raising for the whole
- Provision of quality sites and premises to encourage business
growth, inward investment and higher paid employment.
- Better co-ordination of business support and engagement to
increase business take-up and understanding.
How can you help?
The BEP can only achieve
its aims to benefit local businesses with the help of your views.
Some of the things we would like to know are:
- What effect has the economic downturn had on you and your
business, both positive and negative?
- What are the main issues currently facing your business?
- What skills / support would benefit your workforce?
- What can we realistically do to help you and your
By getting involved with the Business and Economic
Partnership you will:
- Increase your knowledge of business support available to
- Become more aware of local development plans and
- Access data on local and regional economic performance.
- open up new opportunities for networking with other businesses
and public bodies.
- Promote your business.
- Help shape the area's economy.
How can you contact us?
For further information on the BEP please contact
Matt Fletcher, Economic Development Officer for
Tamworth Borough Council and Lichfield District Council.
01827 709 382 or Matthewfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more
information or to receive a copy of the Business Brief,
please complete the form below. Please be aware that due to our
limited funding we can only distribute the Business Brief to
companies that are located in Tamworth Borough or Lichfield